jueves, 25 de agosto de 2011



                                                                                                                   March 9, 2011

I was wondering if you knew what it was like to feel the way i've been
feeling lately, to fall asleep whit your head tied down to a pillow. I've
been kissing you goodnight with fear and wonder and hoping that the things
i've been feeling don't slipe out between the open space between my lips, i've
been hoping that the space between my fingers woul stay filled and never
be empty  again, You're someone i'd like to keep around because you're someone
i could fall in love with in the way that i fall in love with everyone i
knows in some way or another. I've been drowning over lines of words that
have continued to flow through the river in my head, just waiting to
evaporate into nothing or to flood your ears until you've had enough, but i
hope you never have enough. i hope i am enough


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario